Cookies are small packages of information that are sent and stored on the hard drive of a user’s computer through their browser when they are connected to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected in order to facilitate the services requested. Some cookies are not usually retained (session cookies), others are used to preserve user data for other types of future services and may be preserved indefinitely (persistent cookies). The cookies may belong to the website itself or belong to third parties.
Various types of cookies exist:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user browsing and the use of the different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, completing forms, registration, security, facilitating functions (videos, social networks, etc.).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc.).
- Analysis cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the behaviour of web users and that allow users to measure their activity and create browsing profiles in order to improve websites.
- Advertising cookies that facilitate the management of advertising spaces on the website.
- Customized advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the website based on user behaviour and browsing habits, where the user’s profile is obtained and which allow the advertising displayed on the user’s browser to be customized.
Inkef uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, its own and those of third parties, which in no case process personal data, but do however capture browsing habits for statistical purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with Article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society we have requested your consent for their use.
In all events, you are hereby informed that you may activate or deactivate these cookies by following the instructions on your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Personalised settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet options > Privacy > Settings.
- Safari: Preferences > Security.
- Opera: Tools > Preferences > Edit preferences > Cookies
- Edge: Settings > See advanced settings > Privacy and services > Cookies
For more information check the Help/Assistance section of your browser or its support page:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy